Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Showcase Artist Feature: RangerHanna

In the days leading up to our Spring Artisans Showcase and Power of Play Fundraiser (April 26, 2013 6-9 pm at the Fergus Legion) we wanted to take a few minutes each day and recognize some of the amazing artisans and vendors who will be at our showcase!

 


Today we are featuring RangerHanna (Fergus)


Hi my name is Christine and I am a craftaholic. I have been an avid crafter for many years. It started with scrapbooking/sewing and has ventured out in many directions. Specializing in custom coasters, fabric and paper creations is what I do and I'm happy to be able to share it with all of you. 
  
Coasters



My little venture with coasters started when we need a teacher's gift for our sons teacher. We wanted to give her something "different". Personalizing a set of coasters made for a great gift. Excited with the outcome I posted a picture on facebook and have been making them ever since for 4 years now
*personalized coasters aways available for order!!

Hair Accessories



I make a variety of different headbands, clips and hair ties. Headbands include braided, fabric and my signature fabric flower on a soft or hard headband.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on April 26. Stop by my table and say hello. There you will find over 200+ coasters and an abundance of hair accessories

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RangerHanna/324232557593426

rangerhanna@hotmail.ca
www.rangerhanna.blogspot.ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CW Artisans Group Copyright © 2012