Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sponsor Feature: Zumba with Sarah


The CW Artisans Group is excited to announce that several community sponsors have come on board this year to make this the best showcase yet. Not only has their sponsorship allowed us to pursue new advertising vehicles but they are also helping us to increase the amount that showcase is able to donate to the Rural Women's Shelter Program in 2014. 







Sarah will keep you moving, motivated and having a blast!  Visit her on Facebook to stay up to date with her latest classes, workshops and PD Day Camps and view her full class schedule on her website.


A little about Sarah:


I have been dancing since I was 3 years old, mostly ballet & jazz.   When I first discovered Zumba, I absolutely fell in love with the music and rhythms and as a previous dance & fitness instructor I couldn't wait for the opportunity to start instructing Zumba. Fun, fitness and friends - every class feels like a party! Come join me and you'll see what I mean. It's easy and you don't even have to know how to dance. Come try it and I guarantee you will have a blast!


Sarah is licensed to teach: Zumba, Zumba Toning, Zumba Gold, Gold Toning, Zumba Kids Jr., Zumba Kids, Zumbini and Zumba in the Circuit.


http://sarahschleen.zumba.com/






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CW Artisans Group Copyright © 2012